06 October 2010

Togetherness Meditation - Day 77

Hello and welcome aboard #OMCru airlines.

Our #morningcrew early bird flights took off between 5:45am - 7:00am PDT / 8:45am - 10:00am EDT, with @ZenPatricio, @jesseangelo and @foolishbeing at the controls.

Today's mid-day scheduled flight will depart from gate Om at 11:30am PDT / 2:30pm EDT with @The_KamikaZEN wearing the pilot googles. Don't worry folks, he won't crash the plane... but do keep your seat-belts on, he's known to meditate and destroy and enjoys aerobatics.

Should you miss your flight, never fear! The #eveningcrew files a daily red-eye special between 6:00-9:00pm PDT/9:00-12:00midnight EDT.

Also remember to keep an eye on Twitter for the #OMCru hashtag, you never know when one of our brave fly-boys or girls will decide to take off, and you can always hitch a ride!

If you are new to the Crew, please check out the 411 so you get the hang of who, what, how and when things happen around here.

And do leave a small hello in the comments section so we all get to know each other and keep the spirit of the Sangha, the community of spiritual friends, alive and growing.

We hope you enjoy your flight, CREW!

_/|\_ :-) \m/

4 comments:

  1. Today there were farts, zits, whiskers and some slagging off of Motorhead types... not to mention a #wannasit from me at 6 am eastern and some #mantra with me (and @HanumanDass in absentia) at 7:45 Eastern on the bus to school this am...

    After that I was messing around with @cjrock and missed my bus stop. (Consequences? The weather changed. It got cold, I got rained on and I was late for class cuz I took the wrong bus after that...) *sigh*

    Typical day on the #OMCru?? Join in and find out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful day in the Classic City of Athens-Ga that is. Low 50'a over night and high a sunny 70 degrees today. A steady breeze is doing its best to beset the remaining tree leaves to the yard as the two shelties run to greet them as they fall to the ground. The squirrels chitter treeside begging me to house the dogs so they can resume their seed & nut gathering. I oblige and the dogs and I watch them from the living room window. I am thankful I do not have to put my entire winter's meals in store. It is a peaceful day and I am feeling happy and good. I am looking forward to a sit with my new friends at OMCru-see you all laters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved sitting with ya'll the other night, my work times are weird so I'm a bit off. here ya go http://www.tokbox.com/ReformedBuddha

    ReplyDelete
  4. #OMCru my tokbox username www.tokbox.com/Shuliji

    ReplyDelete