12 October 2010

Togetherness Meditation - Day 83

Dearest Crew,

How are you? How are things flowin'? How are you feeling?

Today, there were some early morning calls for togetherness meditation. Did you join in? What was your practice? Any post-meditation reflections?

This afternoon at 11am PDT/2pm EDT, there will be a shout-out to join together in meditative practice at midday. Will you be there? What will your practice be? During post-meditation check-out, please feel free to jot down some thoughts here on our Blog.

Throughout the day and later tonight, impromptu Stop. Drop. MEDITATE! and scheduled Evening Crew shout-outs will occur. Are you looking forward to practicing with the Online Meditation Crew? Please, share your thoughts!

Namaste, Crew! Celebrate the Day! _/\_

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'll be driving to Dad's house during the sit time today, but I'll be thinking of you all.

    My previous experience with Buddhism is as a member of Tse Chen Ling in San Francisco. (http://www.tsechenling.org/) I kept up my practice for awhile after moving back to Virginia, but then let it go for various reasons.

    I'm currently helping my Dad post-lung cancer treatment. He went through chemo and radiation in 2008. He had some health trouble earlier this year, but now he's stable. I'm also trying to build a writing contracting business on ELance.com, and looking after my dog Bodie, and new cats Chloe and Asia. I hike a lot.

    Just a further bio. I'll post any "checking out" thoughts here from now on, especially since Twitter has been having the hiccups lately :)

    _/|\_ \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's sit was an okay one. I've been taking advantage of the crew sits to take a break from working, and to get myself re-centered. I don't think it's good (for me) to jump right off my desk chair and into a sit. Perhaps I need to start putting everything away when the 15 minute call goes out, and give myself some extra time to unwind before sitting.

    ReplyDelete