15 October 2010

Togetherness Meditation - Day 86

Hello dear Crew!

Today the Morning (3am PDT/6am EDT), Midday (11:15am PDT/2:15pm EDT), and Evening Crews (6-8pm PDT/9-11pm EDT) have done or will be doing shout-outs. Also impromptu calls to meditate - what we refer to as Stop. Drop. MEDITATE! shout-outs - will be happening throughout the day. Simply keep an eye out for the #OMCru hashtag on Twitter and join in....anyone, any time, anywhere, any meditative practice! _/|\_

Many CREWmembers will be attending (either in-person or virtually) Pema Chödrön's Smile at Fear: Finding a True Heart of Bravery retreat this weekend. In honor of such a beloved teacher, a quote: 

"To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest. To live fully is to be always in no-man's-land, to experience each moment as completely new and fresh. To live is to be willing to die over and over again. "~ Pema Chödrön (When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times

Namaste! Enjoy the day! _/|\_

1 comment:

  1. At first it was difficult to adjust things to 'sit' when OMCru did-but now, I look forward to it with excitement and joy. I don't make the early sit but the afternoon one gives me great strength for my day. I often lag then as arthritis catches up with me and the 'sit' with my new friends #OMCru gives me much joy and center for the rest of my day. I also frequently catch the evening sit and it is the perfect way to bring peace to the end of my day. Thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete