Today we had a mid-day shout-out at 11:30am PDT / 2:30pm EDT.
We'd like to invite (and encourage) everyone to send Stop - Drop - Meditate or Impromptu #wannasit shout outs during the weekend. Let's keep the freestyle Dharma flowing!
Remember it only takes some simple steps to do it:
1. Use the #OMCru hashtag to do a pre-meditation check-in ~ 5-15 minutes before you would like to begin your meditative practice (giving the folks joining you a chance to tell you they are present and to get ready!). It's also nice if you include the #wannasit and #twangha hashtags.
2. Let everyone know when to 'begin' - synchronizing the start for body, heart, and mind.
3. Do a post-meditation check-in/out: say farewells and jot down any reflections on Twitter and/or the OMC blog.
As we keep getting closer to our 100th day together, we'd like you to take some time and think a bit about this blog...
- Is it an important part of our #twangha community spirit?
- What direction would you like to see it heading in the future?
The Sangha grows strong as our bonds grow strong, practicing, learning and sharing together.
And now, a special community-fostering question for the weekend:
From where in the world do you share your practice with the #OMCru?
Be as general or specific in your answer as you feel comfortable with…
answering planet Earth might be a bit too general though. ;-)
Much heavy metta and lotsa love, CREW! _/|\_ :-) \m/